Monday, June 10, 2013

New Campaign, David A. Trampier, Vin Diesel

Yesterday, the new campaign began. The players that were able to attend had their PCs meet in Briar's Tavern. We role-played the necessary events in the tavern to get the PCs to move over to a publishing house and take on jobs as monster hunters. The players and I had previously decided this would be a neat way to get them tasking together.

Since we're doing this PBEM with the occasionally hangout event, I've decided to add visual prompts to the text descriptions I'll be giving. It seems to be working for now. I'll keep the readers updated on this. It feels experimental to me.

Hopefully we'll have a couple more players joining today. It's been my experience that PBEM slows down during the week. That'll be perfect for the other players to get caught up.


Here's a couple gamey  links:

Check out this cool Trampier article.

A neat interview where Vin Diesel talks about gaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment